Monday, March 02, 2009

And you thought you were cool.

I have a calculator you can play battleship on. I don't use it for anything else, yet. I don't even take it to school. We don't know how to use it to do actual maths, but we figured out how to play battleship. One to us. I'm in the middle of constructing my monologue for Drama. I'm kinda excited but really nervous because it's a really emotional piece. I reckon it could take a toll on your values. It makes you think. I like it. I think. I've been completely stressed out for the past few weeks, I'm totally zoned out most of the time, and it's hard to be yourself when you're like that. I got so angry at everyone. Not so good. But the weekend has helped, it's given me space to breath. I've dropped Thursday nights at work and I'll only go to Urban at youth. My life in a nutshell, goodnight :) x

No comments: