Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WHHHHAAAAAAAZZZAAAAAMMMM! (And so on and so forth.)

I'm addicted. COMPLETELY, fully addicted. Amazingly addicted to All Saints&House&Grey's Anatomy. NO DRUGS FOR ME! *phew* hahha. You know, I'm happy inside my little teenage head. I'm totally buzzed at the moment but amazingly happy! There's a lot going for me if I really think about it, and what isn't is something I'm not going to think about, I've decided. It's just not worth it! Economics is easytostudyfor. Who would have known? Maths is still maths, easy once you grasp the concept. I should be in a higher class really but it's too much effort to change hahaha. PES is amazing. I like the fact it sounds kinda smart and dumb at the same time. When you tell people they go, 'OH, ohh.... oh.' It's rofltastic. I like the fact that my drama teacher has a passion for Cate Blanchett, and shares it with us. I don't like the fact that she got hit by a forklift hahhha... I like the fact I'm owning at English and people are sitting there going 'what does THAT mean?' As horrible as it is, it makes you feel smart to know things other people don't. I like the fact I'm not working Thursdays anymore. I like the fact that study isn't really a burden and I like the fact that Daylight Savings sucks. I don't know how that makes sense, I just know it's true (: I like the fact that Sienna is by far the coolest year eight EVER. I know we're not supposed to have favourites, so stuff that theory.. I like the fact that I'm no longer a year eight. life is so much better as a year eleven! You can get away with SO MUCH MORE! I like the fact that House is coming on... I like the fact that mum has taken to saying 'Because you're Sarah, you're amazing!' hahahhahha. She makes me rofl (:

No comments: