Tuesday, February 03, 2009

TurnUPtheFADER (:

I love Drama, even TEE Drama. It's amazing! Don't quote me on this when I'm struggling to get assignments in by the due date, I'll probably hit you.. but I do love it! We're going to see four productions in the next month, HOW AMAZING?! I'm so excited. Means I miss work this Thursday but the rest have no strings attached. One is even during the day, which means there will be work to catch up on, but not too much seeing as I have drama that day anyway aswell as a couple of doubles. Yay!

Another note, my hair is different. Again! I'm not convinced I like it just yet, but I'm sure it'll grow on me eventually ;)
Kudos if you like my dad humour hahaha (:

-Any ideas where I can rent out Season 4 All Saints? In dire need of Bron&Ben. I MISSS ITTTT! Come back to me Ward 17!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blockbuster on South Street next to Baskin Robbins has a lot of All Saints. Good luck!

sars. said...

Is it too much to say you've saved me from going completely INSANE?!


...Nope (: