Thursday, June 04, 2009

Exam Break.

I know. Year eleven already? I still feel like the little year eight kid who got lost and owned at English exams. Okay, maybe just the lost bit. But I have already sat two exams! I was pretty happy with both. The content was pretty easy and I wrote nearly ten pages in English! Drama wasn't too bad either, I thought it was going to be a lot harder, O'Malley made it seem that way, anyway. So I'm on exam break, blogging, going to Garden City with Lauren, eating sushi and watching movies. Oh, you said STUDY BREAK. I thought you said BUDDY PARTAKE. Easy mistake :)

But in all seriousness, I think exams are stupid. Or at least having six of them in two weeks is. Like we're going to do well when we're stressed out folks. I really can't wait for the holidays, I'm just so tired of everything right now! School is really stressful and I have trouble keeping up. I'm not the brightest kid on the block so I really have to study a lot. A LOT. And the assignmnets, never finish!

-We just had a tractor come up our street.

I really don't want to do the leavers thing next year. I'd rather go to Rotto for a couple of nights with the close ones in Winter the year after we finish school. I can't help but think that everyone will just lose their heads! And I don't want to be the one having to buy alcohol for them. I won't do it. It's just stupid, yes?

No comments: