Saturday, April 18, 2009

A fun ramble.

I actually had fun in Mandurah, after all the complaining is subtracted. I caught up with Zupp&Suzz and we had fun. We bought bogan clothes and ate licorice, played pool and mini golf and jumped off jetties. It takes you back to when that was all you ever did. I rather liked it.

Hold your breath...

I HAVE A NEW PHONE!

It's the INQ with 3. 'The worlds first social mobile' or something like that! I know you're all excited for me, especially because it actually has a media player on it!! Now I can play Bob the Builder IN PUBLIC. Can you get arrested for that?!

1 comment:

zoe said...

I had a fun time too missy.... i really do miss doing kiddy things sometimes. Although i would have to say the knowledge and understanding that comes with being older iss interesting too. peace out homie:)