Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So much in my head!

My head is full!

I don't know where my sister is. Tariff is not a dirty word, thankyou Simon. Lack of sleep. Economics is hard, in an easy way. I don't make sense. Driving is hard! Caitlin is going to the ball. I'm not. My hair is long, and greasy. What is our essay topic again? SIX TEE! House is a fabulous show. Why are my socks all in the wash? Aerial was sweet last night. The sprinklers just came on! Did I finish reading Enders Game? Replenish is on again. When was the last time I picked up my Drama text? Work tomorrow. Crap. I should have looked at maths this afternoon. Indicate right, turn, indicate left to turn out. Where did I put my ruler?! I need to shave my legs. Swimming Carnival Friday. What will i wear Friday Night? Saturday Night? I'm going to die on Sunday. Sleep, lack of. World Peace.
I don't know what it is, but we're all so tired. Our whole year is falling asleep in class and at LUNCHTIMES! It's weird. We're all so buggered! It's the social circle we're afraid to break. And not breaking it causes ourselves to break. I'm constantly tired. & I did nothing this past weekend! So imagine what it'll be like after Sunday. :|

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.... (:

No comments: