Wednesday, January 28, 2009

To all my faithful blog friends.

I apologies for my lashing out, and for not blogging about blog worthy items. My life seems to be vacate of anything worthy to blog about at the moment, but I'm sure something exciting will happen upon my return to school on Monday. Thanks for lending your eyes to what I write. Sometimes it feels like we have no voice, and this just helps me realise I do, sortof.. :|

All your stories that make me laugh and cry are truly a special addition to my day :) Thanks! Now I must excuse myself to go do something productive. It's not like I've done much today really. I've only hung out and brought it the washing, folded and put it away, put up with my sisters' shenanigans, made us all lunch, cleaned the bathroom and kitchen, swept... you know. the average life of a babysitting teenager. I give my love to you all, my mother is home and I was never here :)

No comments: